About MCA Kingstone
The company's success is in no small part, as a result of the customer service culture that runs throughout the business. Our aim is to supply quality product at a reasonable price, within the timescale required, in the most efficient manner. The directors are actively involved in the day to day running of the business and employ a proactive and hands on approach. we have enhanced our website and added online ordering to work alongside our experienced and effective sales team.
The aims for the future are to expand our product base, to grow and develop the business and its people, while maintaining the high standards that have helped to build the company into what it is today.
Company Registration Office/Place:
Store 3, Goughs Transport Depot, Morestead, Winchester, SO21 1JD
Company Registration Name:
MCA Kingstone Ltd
Company Registration Number:
Company Registration Telephone Number:
+44 (0) 1962 715 178
Company VAT Number:
GB 847 1367 11
Registered in England and Wales
- The shopper has the right to cancel their order within 7 days of contract or receipt of goods (whichever is the longer)
- If you change your mind , goods are faulty or incorrect item supplied , we will offer you a repair, replacement, partial or full refund, depending on the circumstances and how long you have had the goods.
- In the event customer changes mind and goods are not fault or incorrectly supplied then goods should be returned to us in saleable condition via secure postal method at buyers expense. Refund for goods only.
- In the event goods are incorrectly supplied or faulty goods should be returned to us via secure postal method at buyers expense, after confirmation of defective item customers expenses including return postage will be reimbursed.
- Any discrepancy should be brought to our attention within 7 days from date of receipt of goods (see a)
- Please keep your receipt - it is the best proof of purchase if you have a problem. If you do notice a problem, please let us know as quickly as possible.